Wednesday 7 September 2016

Coffee, Cake and Card Morning

Hello Stampers

I had my first Coffee, Cake and Card Morning (which I call my CCC Event) recently and it was a great success :) :) 

It was an introductory to cardmaking morning and so a very easy card to start with.  I will change it up more as we go along for future events.  I designed a flower themed birthday card and some of the ladies changed theirs later to suit the occasion they had in mind.  I used the Swirly Bird Stamp Set and supplied one of the framelit shapes in their pack to add to their card for a dimensional look.  As the event is held in my local Coffee Shop - Myrtle's Pantry - here on the Sunshine Coast it is difficult to have the participants use any tools like a Big Shot or even a heat gun so I did all that type of preparation beforehand..
So here is my basic card on the left and another showing a bit more complexity....



I also showed that just by adding a little "Wink of Stella" Glitter it adds that bit of extra bling...



One of my lovely class ladies, Dawn, had an 18th Birthday coming up so she adjusted hers to suit that occasion.  Here is Dawn's beautiful card.....


So really looking forward to our next CCC in September and trying to make it a monthly event.  This next one will be a Christmas Theme to get them all started on their Christmas creations for this year :) :) :) 

Happy stamping everyone
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment