Thursday 2 October 2014

A New Home.................

Hi there Stampers

My daughter and son-in-law (SIL as I affectionately call him :* )  have bought their first home together and very soon now baby will make three xxxxoooo

So I thought I just must use the new "Holiday Home" photopolymer stamp set in the new Holiday Catalogue on page 16.  It also comes in a bundle including the matching framelits with a 15% saving.  Love those bundles.



It has a lot of Christmas little stamps in it too so can be used for many different occasions.  My next project is a few Christmas cards using it too.  Just so versatile. Pop on over to my website shop here to see a close up of what you get

So here is my card that I sent them to congratulate them on their new happy home



I have used Stampin' Up!s washi tape at the top and bottom of the card and also decorated the envelope flap with the washi tape as well.  Yellow is my favourite colour.  So happy and bright and sunny :):):)
The colour theme is Daffodil Delight and Crumb Cake with a splash of whisper white in there as well.

Happy Stamping
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment