Saturday 15 March 2014

Envelope Punch Board

Hi Stampers!

What a clever little tool this Envelope Punch Board is and I am learning new things all the time about what to make with it. Here is a wee look at how easy it is to make your own envelopes...



You can also make your own co-ordinating envelope liners like this one I made for a friends 60th Birthday card


Here I used the Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper (DSP) from Page 19 of the Occasions Catalogue and is oh so easy.

I will be running a class on how to make 3 x projects using the Envelope Punch Board as well as a quick demonstration on the envelopes and matching liners. Here is a sneak peek of my 3 projects

If you are in Brisbane check out my Class schedules on my Stampin' Up! website here
and send me a quick email if you wish to know more

Happy Stamping!
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment