Wednesday 5 June 2013

Stamp Club

Hello Stampers

My May Stamp Club orders have arrived this morning and are now ready to be delivered!!! Now to start thinking about my June Make-and-Takes.  Hmmmm what shall I do???

 

Another WGS and Friends Gathering was held over last weekend and the ladies all had a wonderful time.  A couple of newbies popped in this time, some to create and others just to see our fun and creativity in action :)





I shared a new technique using Embossing Folders in a slightly different way....



I used the new Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (EF) from the Stampin' Up! Seasonal Catalogue and inked up the raised side with Versamark ink, placed the Whisper White cardstock on the other side, closed the EF carefully and pressed over the top with my brayer - firmly and evenly.  When removed you will just see the  Versamark design.  Cover with Embossing Powder colour of your choice (I used gold ), dust off and heat.  I teamed it as a background with a Paper Doily, a couple of ovals using the Ovals Collection Framelits Dies, The beautiful cake from the "Embellished Events" Stamp Set and all the 2013/2014 In Colors - Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple.  The greeting is from the "Create a Cupcake" Stamp Set.

I think I might try a few more designs using other EFs now.

Happy Stamping
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment