Monday 7 January 2013

Card Making Classes

I am starting Beginners Card making Classes in the next few weeks at my home.  Only 6 people per class and you make 3 cards.  The cost will be $10.00 per person which includes all materials and supper or morning tea depending on the session.


This is one of the cards you will be making.  It really is super easy.  I am located on the Northside of Brisbane so if you are interested in coming along just email me here and I will send you all the details.  The classes will be on one week night, to be decided according to interest so if you prefer a certain night let me know.  Also one class on a Saturday morning.  The classes, hopefully, will be for 2 hours.  As this is in the early stages I may make changes as we go along.

Please tell your friends and I can help bring out that creativeness in you that you thought you never had!!!

Happy stamping!
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment