Thursday 29 November 2012

Birthday celebrations

Well the big 1st birthday celebrations are now over and the little fella really didn't know what all the fuss was about??  The big sparkler candle on the cake was very interesting, the cake was also interesting and I don't think he is really into sweet things just yet, but the pressies were much more fun and especially the new books.  He would spend hours looking at his books...that's a good sign.
 



Now I have my daughter's 28th birthday to celebrate.  I will post a picture of her birthday card next week so it is a bit of a surprise for her on Saturday :)  Then to finish off my Christmas cards for the year.  I still have about another 12 to go.  Here are a couple of decorations I made to give to some friends  to hang on their Christmas trees this year.



The baubles are shatter proof and filled with strips of Stampin' Up! Designer Series Christmas Paper and Stampin' Glass Glitter.
I hope you are all enjoying your Festive Season crafting and TFL

Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment