Monday 27 August 2012

Sneek Peek

Well, there are only a few days left now till the new 2012/2013 Annual Catalogue and Annual Catalogue is up and running :)  So remember if you still want to order a couple of things from the Retired Lists please email your orders to me here by Thursday night to get in before 31 August 2012.

I have now had a bit of a play with some new products and here is a Make & Take I put together for my WGs & Friends.  I have used some of the new Christmas DSP, there is just so many to choose from this year. Also a couple of the new In-Colors and the stamp set "Scentsational Season"  The Christmas Tree from this set is stamped 3 times and glued together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue then attached to the Whisper White cardstock.  It lies flat to be posted and when received at the other end can be popped up for that 3-D effect.  I am loving all the Christmas products in the new Holiday Catalogue.   If you don't have your new catalogues yet and you live in Australia just let me know via email and I can pop them into the mail for you.

Cardstock:  Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals and Daffodil Delight
Inks:  Gumball Green, Dafodil Delight
Stamp Sets:  Scentsational Season, Petite Pairs
Accessories:  Be of Good Cheer DSP, Holiday Collection Framelits and Gumball Green Satin Stitched Ribbon

Happy creating
 Janette


No comments:

Post a Comment