Tuesday 17 July 2012

Male Birthday cards

Hi Everyone,

Life is pretty hectic at the moment but I only have 1 more week of work left till I retire from my "day job" and then have more time to spend on my Stampin' Up fun job.  Looking forward to that.  Starting off with a stamping catch up day next Sunday.  Will post some photos of the day afterwards.

I have been creating a few male birthday cards in the last few weeks.  First one is for my son who turned 29 on the 27th so here is the card I created for him  


       I coloured the balloon in with Night of Navy  and used Crystal effects to make it stand out.
The birthday wishes greeting is from "So happy For You" stamp set. Wonderful Son is from the "Wonderful Favourites" stamp set.  Simple but effective.  I use this one a lot.  Scallop edge is from the  DSP Patterns Stack - Brights Collection - Pacific Point.  The balloon is from the "Crazy for Cupcakes" stamp set.

The other male card was for my brother in America


  This one was using Early Espresso, Marina Mist and Very Vanilla.  The star is from "Sprinkled Expressions" from the Sale-a-bration catalogue and the birthday greeting is from "Happiest Birthday Wishes" stamp set.  I also used the Houndstooth Textured Expressions Embossing Folder and the Decorative label punch.

Hope you like them and thanks for looking
Until next time....happy creating
 

No comments:

Post a Comment