Thursday 28 February 2013

Playing paper doll dress ups

I am loving the new "Dress Up" Framelit Dies ( #130101) in the new Seasonal Catalogue.  When I first saw them I thought what would you do with them???  So I bought them to see what I could do.  Here are 2 of my creations that I put together today.  I am now loving them :)

 This one is very simple using Sycamore Street DSP which you can get free with a $100.00 order only until 22 March so just a little over 3 weeks left.  Get in quick so you don't miss out. Pop in a comment if you live in Australia and would like to place your order and I'll get straight back to you.

Stamp Set:  Curly Cute
Ink:  Island Indigo
Cardstock: Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
Accessories:  Pearl Basic Jewels, Sycamore Street DSP, Lucky Limeade Everyday Enchantment Organdy ribbon (retired)
This second one is your "Little Black Dress" for that super special occasion.  Here my dress is dry embossed using the Manhattan Flower EF and placing the dress, after it has been cut out with the Framelit, in the right place for the pattern you are looking for.

Stamp Set:  A Little Greeting (Seasonal Catalogue)
Ink:  Basic Black
Cardstock: Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Basic Black, Baja Breeze
Accessories:  Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Island Indigo Sycamore Street Satin Ribbon (sale-a-bration brochure), Flower Trim (Seasonal Catalogue), Manhattan Flower EF, Scallop Trim Border (Retired), 2.2 cm Scallop Circle Punch, 1.9 cm circle punch, Dress Up Framelits Dies.

Hope you get to play with this set and love it as much as I do.
TFL
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment