Sunday 27 January 2013

Rainy day card making

It is super wild weather outside this Australia Day weekend.....and so off to my craft room I go.  Lucky where I am situated there is no damage.  I am surrounded by lots of trees though that seem to be doing the "happy dance" as we really did need the rain :)

So I have played with a few of my new stamp sets from the sale-a-bration brochure and the up coming new Spring Catalogue available from Friday 1 February till 30 June 2013.

This first one is using the Vintage Verses stamp set and the Madison Avenue stamp set  from sale-a-bration and I am really loving this set....




Cardstock: More Mustard and Whisper White
Ink: Midnight Muse and Soft Suede
Stamp sets: Vintage Verses, Madison Avenue and the little heart from  Itty Bitties (coming soon in the new Catty)
Punches:  Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Accessories:  small  soda pop top and Natural trim ribbon  (also from the new Catty coming soon), Comfort Cafe DSP

I made this card to fit the new Medium Envelopes ( Crumb Cake # 107297 Page 160 of the Annual Catalogue)

This second card also using another favourite stamp set from sale-a-bration .....



Unknowingly it seems Soft Suede is my pick of colours this weekend :):) I love this stamping off technique.  I have used it before with my Motorbike stamp...great for a male card. The first bike is inked up well with Soft Suede then stamped off twice on a scrap piece of paper and then stamped on to the Whisper White.  The second bike is stamped off once and the third bike is full colour.  The last bike is full Chocolate Chip with no stamping off. It is also embossed with clear embossing powder to give it that "pop" effect.

Cardstock:  Whisper White and Soft Suede
Ink:  Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip and Versamark.
Stamp Set:  Feeling Sentimental
Accessories:  Linen thread, Chocolate Chip Brad and mini silver brad, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Clear Embossing Powder

Hope you like them and TFL
Janette




No comments:

Post a Comment