Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!!

Goodbye 2012 and Welcome 2013 :)

I'd like to start the new year with a little about myself and the wonderful group of stampers in my life. We are a group of 4 creative ladies - Sonia, Maree, Karen W and myself - and we are the WGs (Warner Girls as we all live in the same wonderful estate). We also have Karen S, Narelle and  my daughter Dana in our group of very talented ladies.  We meet every 6 weeks to learn new techniques and try out new Stampin' Up! ® products and have lots of laughs


  
We create hand made greeting cards and distribute them for sale at our various workplaces.  We have 7 workplaces and 1 market shop front where our cards are placed.  The workplaces are a great idea as people are all so busy these days and for that last minute occasion when you don't want to run out to the shops a hand crafted card made with love is not far from your desk and the receiver will simply love that special thought.  If you think your workplace would like to have some of our hand crafted cards and you are in Australia just send me an email here and I can send you some sample photos to check out first.

During this past year we made very special cards and donated them to the Royal Brisbane Women's Hospital Neo-natal Premmie Ward to give to the Mum's of the bubs who reach the 100 day milestone. In 2013 we will be making Mother's Day Cards for this unit as well.

At the end of each year we donate 10% of our sales to the Heart Foundation as I lost my husband to Heart Disease nearly 5 years ago and there is still much more research and education to be done.

In February this year Sonia, Maree, Karen, Dana and I are off to Melbourne for a "Girls" weekend as a thank you to ourselves for all the wonderful cards made and many sales made.  I will have photos and highlights of the trip on my blog early in March.

So wishing everyone a very safe, happy and exciting 2013 and wishing you all many happy days of creating

Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment