Saturday 5 March 2022

My Life Story fun

 Hello Stampers


Just recently I had the wonderful pleasure of hosting a mini retreat at my place for 2 beautiful ladies who travelled up from Wollongong and Crowdy Head in NSW - Denise and Gloria.  I really had a fabulous time helping them with their albums and sent them home with homework.  Looking forward to seeing photos of their progress.

I found the need, mainly with my own family, to put together an Album with a little Family History and the Story of my Life so that they all knew more about me for my very own funeral.  Something we never usually talk about but it happens to us all, hopefully, not for a long time yet.  I have included in mine where and when I was born, went to school, any overseas adventures πŸ˜‰ - the 1970s were a super fun time 😁😁😁, my wedding, children and houses lived in.  A lot of these things my kids do not know.  Now they do.

The Stampin' Up! ®  current Basic Black 6" x 8" Album on Page 127 of the Annual Catalogue is just perfect for this purpose along with the Variety Pack of Pocket Pages.


Here are the girl's creations.....

Denise

  Gloria

The insides are a work in progress....



There was much creativity happening over the 3 days and Denise and Gloria were very happy with their "Family Stories" and they even got time to make a few birthday cards πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ





I really look forward to helping everyone create their "Family Story" Album.  I will be running more workshops later in the year.  So dig through all those family photos you have in a box in a cupboard and get them out ready to join me in the fun.  More info coming in next couple of months.

Happy Stamping
Janette


No comments:

Post a Comment