Saturday 26 March 2022

LAST CHANCE TIME IS HERE!!!

Hello Stampers

It is that time on the Stampin' Up! Calendar once again.....Time for a new Annual Catalogue 2022-2023 coming out soon.  So there are a lot of fun things to pick up at a discounted price in the "LAST CHANCE" List.  Click here to see the full list and be quick as they all go pretty fast.




Our current 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue is finishing 2nd May so I am super excited to see the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue.  There are just sooo many nice things in this next one!!

Being a Demonstrator this is one of the many perks.  I get to see upcoming new things before anyone else.  Becoming a "Demonstrator is not as scary or difficult as you think.  There are so many reasons why you should join my Team of "Sunburst Stampers" - 

  • For just $169 AUD you’ll get to order your own customised Starter Kit with $235 AUD worth of products.  So if you have a wish list that adds up to this amount or more this is the time to become a "Demonstrator"
  • Free Shipping on your Starter Kit - that is also a huge saving
  • You join a wonderful Community of Crafty Friends and become a Happy Member of my "Sunburst Stampers" Team.
  • You can be anywhere in Australia to join my Team.
  • I will be there to help you along the way 24/7 😁
  • You get 20% discount on the majority of your purchases right from the very first order after your Starter Kit.
  • There are many incentives to earn more free products along the way
  • You get to see and purchase products way before all your customers and Non-Demonstrator Friends πŸ˜‰
  • Apart from meeting a minimum spend every 3 months you do not have to run Parties or Workshops or do anything more than enjoy the savings.  Grab a couple of your Crafty Friends and share the love of Stampin' Up! Products - I guarantee they will fall in love with all the wonderful matching colours/papers/cardstock etc and will build there supplies through you.
  • You do not have to return any Products if at any stage you are no longer a Demonstrator.
  • Enjoy ownership of a fun, creative, and flexible home-based business which you can grow at your own pace! if you choose to.



Just email me here if you would like to chat more about this great opportunity.

I am madly getting my house ready to sell and downsize to something a little smaller.  So I am suffering withdrawal symptoms right now.  My craft room has been dismantled and everything is boxed up 😭😭  I am unable to create at all so no pics today of my latest creations.  There are none!!

Stay tuned though and I will do the big reveal of my new craft room once I am settled.

Happy Stamping everyone and create something for me too 😁
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment