Tuesday 12 February 2019

I am loving Sale-a-Bration Time!!

Hello Stampers

I am loving all the fun freebies on offer during this 2019 Sale-a-Bration time 😃😃 One of the first items that I received free was the "Botanical Butterfly" Designer Series Paper.  I really like the black and white designs on the reverse of the butterfly designs.  So versatile.  I used the black stripe one on my Coffee, Cake and Card Morning design at the end of January.  We made a Valentines Day card for the ladies hubbys and it went something like this...….




I teamed the DSP with the "Forever Lovely" Stamp Set in the new Occasions Catalogue and the ladies really enjoyed making it.

Then I used one of the butterfly designs for a card for one of my fabulous "Sunburst Stampers" Team Members who achieved a special milestone recently.  Both the large butterflies and the small butterflies in this Designer Series Paper can be punched out using the new Butterfly Duet Punch on Page 35 of the Occasions Catalogue so that sure beats fussy cutting them all.  I have only just ordered this punch so I did fussy cut out the butterflies for this card.  I also coloured them with my Watercolor Pencils and my Blender Pens






  and I decorated the envelope with the smaller coloured butterflies. Just so cute 😉



So pop on over to my website here at any time, day or night, to pick up your free Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper with any order of $90.00 or more. 

Happy stamping
Janette


No comments:

Post a Comment