Monday 27 August 2018

Using Negative Images

Hello Stampers

Just thought I would share with you all today an example of using a negative image for other Card/ Scrapbook Page Creations.

I recently attended a Card Class with one of my talented Team Members and we made a Christmas Card using a new Stamp Set and Thinlit Bundle called "The Merry Christmas To All" set coming soon in the new Holiday Catalogue.  Here is the initial card we made...




So after this card I was left with a negative image of the "Merry Christmas"



And for those who know me I cannot throw anything away too easily 😆😆 so I thought what can I do with this piece???  Make another Christmas Card before I throw it away.

Firstly I started with a cute hanging star pattern from another new stamp set coming soon 😉 called "Making Christmas Bright" and then grabbed my sponge daubers.  A little Pear Pizazz ink later and I had my second card nearly done.




I added a few little snowflakes from the "Seasonal Layers" Thinlits and the Sparkle Glimmer Paper to finish off.



Quick and easy Christmas Cards ready to go!
Have a fabulous day everyone 😀

Happy stamping
Janette


No comments:

Post a Comment