Wednesday 1 August 2018

August Class by Mail

Hello Stampers

Well it is August already!!!!  Where does the time go??? This is a very exciting month for us Demonstrators as we get to see the new Holiday Catalogue with all the new fun Christmas things inside!!  Ooh!! I love it all 😁😁 My Wish List is oh so long already.

Watch this space for some new samples coming soon.

Meanwhile my August Class by Mail is featuring the "Tabs for Everything" Stamp Set on Page 49 of the Annual Catalogue.  This stamp set can be overlooked quite easily but at $30.00 for 53 Photopolymer stamps it is superb value and you can do just so much with it.  One card I made today is quite simple but gets the message across perfectly 😉  I just had to use the new
"Highland Heather" and "Gorgeous Grape".  So this is what I came up with....




So I have 2 options for you as this stamp set also co-ordinates with the "Circle Tab Punch"

OPTION 1 - For $30.00 you get the Stamp Set + 4 card kits with instructions and including postage to anywhere in Australia

OPTION 2 - For $70.00 you get the Stamp Set and the Circle Tab Punch + 4 card kits with instructions and some bonus embellishments and including postage to anywhere in Australia.

Just email me here if you would like to join in on this "Class by Mail" or if you want any more info

Happy Stamping
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment