Tuesday 29 August 2023

Busy Crafting Time!!!

 Hello Stampers

It is a very busy Crafting Time here at my place right now.  Firstly I have a Fashion Parade Fundraiser for my local Caloundra Evening VIEW Club and I have made 72 little chocolate bags for the occasion



The "Dress Up" Dies from way back are simply my favourites and I will never give them up.  I have made many a special card and other projects over the years using them.  This time they were just perfect for a Fashion Parade little chocolate gift for everyone attending.  I am thinking it will be a great little fundraiser for our Group.

New September - January Mini Catalogue coming real soon.  Starting 6th September and it is full of fun Christmas goodies as well as other cool stuff too!!  If you haven't received a copy yet and you live in Australia let me know and I will pop one in the mail straight away.



Next up it is World Card Making Day 2023 coming up on Saturday 7th October.


It will be another fun-filled day full of craftiness, laughter and lots of prizes!  I am busily working on the cards you will all get to make.  It will be a Card Buffet which means you can choose which cards you make and there will be quite a lot to choose from.

The important stuff you need to know:-

When:  Saturday 7th October     9:00 am - 3:30 pm

Where:  Meridan Plains Community Centre, 70 Springs Drive, Meridan Plains 4551

Cost:   $65.00 pp includes morning and afternoon Tea + Lunch

RSVP:  22 September 2023

BYO: Paper snips/scissors and adhesive. (Some adhesives on sale on the day)

One card from each attendee to be donated to the Charities I support - WishList, Sunshine Coast Health Foundation, Sunshine Coast University Hospital and Blackbird House, Caloundra.

% of all proceeds to also go to the Heart Foundation Australia.

I am heading off for a wee little holiday soon -  doing The Ghan Trip from Adelaide to Darwin and will be away for a big chunk of September so I have lots of planning still to do before I go 😳😳😳

Better get moving 😃

Happy Stamping

Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment