Monday 6 March 2023

Holiday in New Zealand

 Hello Stampers

I have been a little quiet in the stamping world for the last few weeks as I am on holidays in New Zealand at the moment and really missing my Craft Room now.  We have been driving around the South Island for 16 days and seeing some fabulous countryside


I took my first ever helicopter ride to the top of Franz Josef Glacier and walked on the snow! Ticked off a “Bucket List” thing


Had a Punt Ride on the Avon River in Christchurch



Fed some giant slippery eels in Hokitika


Found a lazy bunch of seals soaking up the sun at Oahu Point Lookout


Had my photo taken at the world famous #thatwanakatree  in Wanaka


 Put my foot in the freezing cold clear water at the Fantail Falls after we left Haast on the West Coast


Had a Gondola ride in Queenstown and a beautiful view over the city



The stunning and amazing Pancake Rocks at Punakaiki

Lots of fun memories and just 6 more days and will be home again.

Happy Stamping All
Janette


No comments:

Post a Comment