Wednesday 18 November 2020

Delving into the Video World!!

 Hello Stampers


Hope you have all been able to spend some quality time stamping πŸ˜€πŸ˜€  as we get closer and closer to Christmas....aaghh!  I am nowhere near organised haha.  

I have my last Class for the year this Saturday and a Coffee Cake & Card Morning next Tuesday so then I will be concentrating on my own Christmas Cards and shopping for the Family.  I have all my Family together here at my house this year so there will be lots of noisy laughter and fun times.  So exciting!!!  I certainly hope you can all get together with your Family this Christmas.

So I have decided it was time I started making some Stamping Videos.  Here is my latest:-


I am still very new at this and learning as I go.  I have, accidentally, set this video so that no comments are allowed. 😞 and I don't know how to change it???  So you see I am learning.  The next one will be better.
My first Video can be seen here so you can start from #1 and follow me as I go along.

Happy for any comments below so that I can improve more.

I enjoyed a fun Class last night with just 3 Ladies, one of which was very new to stamping and I am sure she left with just as much excitement as me 😁😁


Christmas is not too far away my friends - just 36 days!!!!
So get those Christmas Cards Created and in the mail to put a smile on the receiver's face this year.  We all need some cheering up this Christmas πŸ’–

Happy Stamping
Janette


No comments:

Post a Comment