Friday 10 April 2020

Stamping in Isolation

Hello Stampers

Being at home isolating from the "Coronavirus" World is not that bad really, especially for a Crafter 😁😉  I have been preparing all my special little gifts for a wonderful group of ladies whose birthdays are coming up in May.  There are 20 of us in our fabulous supportive group and for each birthday this year I have decided to give them a little handbag of goodies using a few of the fun things in the "Dressed to Impress" Suite.

Here are the finished May bags ready to be filled with some goodies:-



I have used the Dies, the Designer Series Paper and the Tassels that all come in this Suite....all matching.  Just love it!!

While I was making them I wanted to add a special little tag that says they are all fabulous 😁 but the long tag Die in the set is too long for the sentiment.  What to do??  Easily fixed and I will share with you all how I made it smaller.



I used this tag in the "All Dressed Up" Dies and added the sentiment "Fabulous at any Age" from the "Itty Bitty Greetings" Stamp set




I didn't really want the tag this long so I just re-run it through the big shot again lining it up to make it shorter.




I added a little piece of Painters Tape I had purchased from Bunnings or any Hardware Store, just so that it wouldn't move.  It is easy to line up with the previous stitching line.  I turned the greeting around so that I stopped the Big Shot once it passed over the end bit.  If you ran the whole piece through there would be more chance of not lining it up properly.




And Walah!!!  I have the perfect size for my Project.

The finished gift bag...


I hope the girls all love their Birthday Bags 😃😃😃😃

Happy Stamping and keep well
Janette




No comments:

Post a Comment