Thursday 6 September 2018

Handy Hint Thursday

Hello Stampers

Thought I might start sharing my "handy hints" that I discover from time-to-time.  My first Handy Hint for this Thursday is showing you how to get more out of your punches, and in particular, the "Everyday Label" Punch this time.

I am continuing to add to my Christmas Card stash for 2018 and this one is a nice simple one using the "Under the Mistletoe" Designer Series Paper, some co-ordinating Real Red card as a frame and the cute greeting from the "Cookie Cutter Christmas" Stamp Set.  



As the greeting is just that little bit too big to use the "Classic Label" punch which I often turn to for my small greetings, I thought what can I use that has a little bit of a special touch?





Well I reached for my "Everyday Label" Punch and this is what works just perfectly.....




Happy days with more uses for my "Everyday Label" Punch 😀😀

Happy stamping
Janette


No comments:

Post a Comment