Thursday 14 December 2017

Playing with new toys!!!

Hello Stampers

Now that I have my Christmas cards done and sent and presents nearly all wrapped and gift cards made I can now play with some of my new goodies that I am so lucky to get my hands on before everyone else 😉 I love being part of the Stampin' Up! Family. You could join in all the fun too with me.  There are some really great incentives coming up soon in January so if you are given some 💰 for Christmas you could put that towards your Starter Kit and then get all your own SU goodies at a discount.  If you are in Australia check my website here in January for more info and email me here to help you get started. I would love you to join my Team of Sunburst Stampers 🌞😃

So now to our new colourful and exciting 2018 Occasions Catalogue which is up and running from January 3rd 2018

and with this beautiful mini Catalogue comes Sale-a-Bration!!!!  That means lots of free goodies to earn from 3 January till 31 March 2018.


If you would like copies of these new brochures just flick me a quick email and I will get them in the post to you (anywhere in Australia) straight away.  If you are one of my lovely regular customers yours are on their way to you this week ready to read over and over on your lazy Christmas days.

So yes, I have read my copies from front to back and back to front many times now and I really love everything in the "Picture Perfect Party" Suite.  The Designer Series Paper Stack is going to be used up super quick!!!!

I made a birthday card for a very good friend who has a bit of a "weird" sense of humour so I used this DSP and a new Stamp Set called "Birthday Wit".  It suits him to a Tee. I also used a "Confetti" type of DSP from this stack to add to the envelope.



I also have acquired a couple of the free stamp sets on offer in the new 
Sale-a-Bration 2018 Brochure and am quite liking the "Party Pandas".  A lovely friend has her birthday tomorrow so I hope she doesn't read this before she opens her mail 😜






I did use some retired Designer Series Paper and washi tape on this one but also used my new Stampin' Blends to do a bit of colouring on the balloon.

The little mini birthday cakes on the envelope are from the current Hostess Set from the Annual Catalogue called "In the City".  This is such a versatile set.

2018 is going to be one fun year 😁😁

Happy stamping everyone
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment