Tuesday 31 January 2017

Super exciting news!!!!!

Hello Stampers

I am just so happy and excited right now as I have a new Grandson :) Little Oliver Robert was born last Friday and he is just adorable ( could I be a tad biased?)  His big sister Peri is the best big sister ever too.  She loves him to bits and gives him little kisses on his head every moment of the day.  Here is my "Proud Grandma" pic I just had to share xx




So, of course, as soon as I heard the news it was a boy I raced straight into my craft room and made that special "Welcome to the World" card for him.



Using "Moon Baby" Stamp set which I have been wanting to use for quite a while and saved it just for this occasion.




Moon Baby Wood-Mount Stamp Set


I also added the words "twinkle, twinkle little star..." and "do you know how loved you are?" in the middle of the card.  I forgot to take a photo of that bit.

Happy stamping everyone
Proud Grandma Janette :)

No comments:

Post a Comment