Saturday 6 December 2014

A break from Christmas creating...

I have a male friend's birthday coming up soon so it was a nice break to think of something masculine, instead of Xmas things for a change.  Masculine is always a wee bit trickier and I tend to go to the same set of stamp sets all the time.  The ones with boats and bikes etc so off I go to Pinterest for a little inspiration.  

I am back and I found this great idea from Valerie Thorpe in South Africa....Thanks Valerie :)  I used the Stars theme idea and added my own touch.



Have I mentioned recently how much I just love Stampin' Up! products?  You can mix and match things from all sorts of sets or just stick to the one stamp set.  Here I have used mostly current (C) products but one retired (R) stamp set and it can be replaced with any other current set of your choice. 

  • Big News Stamp Set (C)
  • Petite Pairs Stamp Set (C)
  • Simply Stars Stamp Set (R)
  • Framelits - Project Life Cards& Labels Framelits Dies (C)
  • Mini Star and chevrons from Circle Card Framelits Set
  • Santa & Co Designer Series Paper - Current till 5 January 2014
If you are like me you tend to accumulate Designer Series Paper and so I use every bit I can for envelope decoration.  Here I lined the envelope using the Envelope Liner Framelits and added a couple of the small stars from the Circle Card Thinlits set to the front of the envelope



Now I can go back to making all my Xmas gift tags with a fresh Xmas brain :):)

Big News Clear Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!  Big News #134018  UNSETPetite Pairs #122497

Cards & Labels Project Life Framelits DiesProject Life Cards & Labels Framelits #135707  
Circle card Thinlits DieCircle Card Thinlits Die # 133480

Happy Stamping
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment