Monday 30 June 2014

Nearly time for new Catalogue!!!!!

Hi there Stampers

I am sorry I have been offline for some time as I have moved house and things have been a bit all over the place.

I have moved from the northern suburbs of Brisbane to a smaller place on the Sunshine Coast.  You could call it a "sea change" or my retirement to the beach :):)
I have finally got my internet connection back and am no longer feeling out of touch with the world :):)

It is nearly time for the new Catalogue launch too so you still have time to check out the Retirement List here and pop in your last minute orders on my website - just click on the picture below.

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/janetteclark/ 
 If you are in Australia and you would like a copy of the new Catalogue just email me here

I have now set up my new craft room and have been dabbling a bit with the new in-colors for 2014-2016.  I have made a birthday card for my sister-in-law using Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey and  Bermuda Bay.  A simple but pretty card also using the Flower Shop Stamp Set # 130939 w and 130942 c and the Petite Petals Stamp Set # 128706 w and 122497 c, both which are carrying over to the new 2014/2015 Catalogue.  Yay!  I am super happy about that :) The greeting is from a retired stamp set "Wacky Wishes" though.


Happy Stamping 
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment