Sunday 12 January 2014

January Birthdays

The Stampin' Up! "Tape It" and  "Gorgeous Grunge" Stamp Sets has to be my favourite, go-to, stamp sets every time for my male birthday cards............I love them!!!

January is a big month for my family and friend's birthdays and 3 of them are males. 
This first one is for my neighbour.  Here I have used the "Tape-It" Stamp Set (#130712 w 130715 c) ; the little chevrons in the Circle Thinlits Die Set (#133480)  (you get so much to play with in these sets); the Window Frames Collection Framelits (#120921); "Label Love" Stamp Set (#131946 w 128075 c); Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#132174); a couple of candy dots for embellishment and the stars are from my non-SU framelits. As the card is not the standard size I made the envelope to fit using the Envelope Punch Board.



This next card is for another neighbour's son who has just turned 15.  What do you make for a 15 year old boy?????  I think this one matches his personality as he loves to get outside making jumps for his mountain bike and mowing the yard for his Dad on the rider mower.




Here I used "Gorgeous Grunge" Stamp Set (#130514 w 130517 c); background DSP from the upcoming Sale-a-bration give aways sneek peak ; Early Espresso, Summer Starfruit and Pistachio Pudding inks to match the DSP; the greeting is from "Party This Way" Stamp Set from 2013 Sale-a-bration Catalogue which is no longer available ; and I cut the 15 using Typeset Alphabet Bigz Set (#127553) these are a perfect size for cards.



This card is for another neighbour (I live in  the best Estate ever).  Here I have used Baked Brown Sugar colours and a bit of old and as well as a bit of new :)

"Bring on the Cake" Stamp set (#128490 w 121958 c) has some great greetings and here I added a little candy dot at the bottom of the exclamation mark; the Apothecary Accents Framelit (#127003) was cut from the Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper (#126917); and the chevron ribbon will be coming soon in the new Occasions Catalogue starting 28 January 2014.  Email me here if you would like me to send you a copy.

Happy Stamping
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment