Wednesday 22 May 2013

Convention Time!!!!!

Hey Stampers  I am off to the Annual South Pacific Stampin' Up! Convention here in Brisbane today.  The weather is a little gloomy to welcome all our fellow stampers from New Zealand and Australia but my inward excitement makes up for it :)

I will have some highlights to share with you all on my return but in the meantime I thought I would share my make-and-takes for the month of May in my Stamp Club.........



The first one is still quite simple but had lots of elements to put together.  In this card I have used Marina Mist and Pink Pirouette cardstock which are colours that are remaining in the Subtles range in the next 2013/2014 Catalogue

The second card is simple but still very effective.  I love the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set it is so versatile.

The third make-and-take is a Treat Pouch made using the Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper which is also carrying over into the new catalogue.

I hope my Stamp Club ladies had lots of fun putting these together :)

Happy Stamping and more excitement after Convention
Janette



No comments:

Post a Comment