Wednesday 5 December 2012

More Birthday Celebrations!





It was my daughter's 28th birthday last Saturday so I thought I would surprise her with that personal touch for our birthday lunch we had with family members.  I made the banner using the Perfect Pennants Die from Stampin' Up! and cut the letters out with my Cricut machine.  I glued the letters on the larger of the pennants in the Die set and then embossed over the top with the Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  You can see the little embossed hearts in the middle photo.  I think she was quite happy with her little sign :)
I kept with the colour scheme for her birthday card below.  Here I used the Peekaboo Frames Die small squares and the Adorning Accents Edgelits.  The little hearts on the envelope and the bottom corner of the card are using the Fashionable Hearts Embosslits.  The Happy Birthday greeting is from the retired Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set.




Happy creating and TFL
Janette






No comments:

Post a Comment