Friday 9 November 2012

My Grandson's 1st birthday

My first and only so far Grandson is turning 1 today!!!  What a darling little man he is. Tyler Zachary is a happy and quite laid back little person who loves birds, dogs and bopping to any music that he hears - Sesame Street, The Wiggles and Giggle and Hoot which I think is his favourite when he stays with Grandma every Tuesday.  We have lots of fun together playing and learning.  He is a true joy in my life :)

He watches Sesame Street and likes all the characters.  He doesn't seem to have a favourite one yet so I used Big Bird as the feature for his birthday card.

Here I used the small scallop punch for Big Bird's face and feathers on top of his head; the 3/4" circle punch for his eyes and eyelids; the 1/2' circle punch for his eyeballs; and the large oval punch for his beak and tongue.
The cardstock is Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight.
The Stamp sets I used are Wacky Wishes and Memorable Moments.
Here he is doing his other favourite pastime......eating :)

Happy creating
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment